So this is the true first post. Long story short in just a small amount of time I will be leaving for South Korea to teach English to the little kiddies. This blog will actually document my time there and what I have done/seen and what not. I am going to make a long story short for you as to what has happened in recent times for me. I quit my job because they didnt want to give me money they owed me. I paid off my car so it is officially mine. I bought a laptop, which is what I am typing on now. I had my interview at the consulate for my visa and that went well. Last but not least I saw Transformers 2 and it was great.
Currently I am sorting through all of my material possesions and deciding what to keep in storage, what to keep in general, and what to sell/give away. There are lots of things going to all locations. Nothing like having your life represented in mostly useless stuff. Then again without the things I have had or have I would not be me, so I guess this is all a double-edge sword. Hmm... More to come soon folks, provided interesting things happen to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking forward to pictures and stories about your crazy antics in korea!
ReplyDeletePsssst, I heard Kim Jong Il has pancreatic cancer, so maybe now is your chance to sneak past the border and defeat him.